The pain was excruciating and I woke up finding myself still in the arena. Maahes was siting down, with me in his lap. He was so sad and so angry. The beings were split in two. Those who were beside Mother, and those who were with Kokou. The most of them were beside Mother even Greek pantheon who just found out about me. But what startled me was Mother. I saw her angry and mad, but now, now she was something I didn’t saw all my life. She wasn’t just mad and angry. She was the anger itself. She was blue with six hands, and her lips were black. Her eyes were red and she was grieving. I never saw her like that, and the pain she was feeling was unbearable and real. And it was because of me. They thought that I was dead. I looked down and I saw my body. I was like a spirit floating over everybody.
This was so not my cup of tea…
Was I dead? Was I a frigging ghost, or spirit or something? The primordial Gods told me that I could come back. This is how I could come back?
I remembered something about my time in Asia about my training with Li-Tao. I’ve learned so many things that I never thought about or I never practiced but this was the time to show what I’ve learned.
I entered my body and for a couple of seconds it was like I was in some cave, or in a very tiny space, a chamber. It was like my body wasn’t mine, but a hollow place.
I thought about me, and I tried to connect with my body. I remembered every lesson that I learned fighting. And Li-Tao with some of his friends thought me a lot about the spirits world. They were so good at this and I tried to remember everything I knew about the kami.
And after I overdrove myself I felt my body being mine again.
Ding-dong the bitch is back bitches.
– You worthless shit. You killed my daughter.
– She was sweet and everything but she made fun of me. No one makes fun of me. I killed my own family because they were stupid. Did you really think that your daughter would be more important to me, so that I would let this circus pass?
– I didn’t think you’re stupid enough to start a war. Vishnu said.
– A war? For what, a bastard child?
– SHE-WAS-MY-DAUGHTER. Mother said with her demonic voice. But never mind that, Ressiya was the last one who made fun of you. No one will ever make fun of you because I will kill you. A life for a life, Kokou. I will destroy you and I will hunt every fucking being who means something to you. I know you’re a womanizer and you want to have as many children as possible. I know you have a few dozens of grown children who are trained to be warriors like you. You want to make your own pantheon. I hope you said good bye to them because you won’t leave here alive.
– Don’t you think you’re a little overconfident?