I got out of my room and in the way to the arena I saw Hades and Persephone kissing. I smiled. They really loved each other and they were so sweet.
Persephone’s mother appeared in front of me looking pissed. I used my powers to clothe the two lovebirds.
– I’m looking for my girl. Did you see her?
– Persephone, right? She’s such o lovely girl. You did very good with her. I said smiling dumb.
– Yes, but that Hades…
– I just love your girl, let me tell you. She’s so fascinating. I said, taking her arm and dragging her back to the arena. She talked to me, and I send her to our gardens in the back. She told me that she loves flowers, and my mother has some beautiful flowers there.
– Thank you dear. Now I’m going to look for my daughter before Hades puts his hands on her.
He already put more than his hands on her, that’s for sure.
– Our gardens are very tricky. Just be careful and tell Persephone that I will give her any flower she wants. I told her watching her get away.
– If you don’t find her, maybe she will be near the east river, I yelled after her.
I heard a laugh and I turned around. Hades was there with Persephone in his arms.
– Knowing our gardens, she will be at least one hour out there looking for you. I said to Persephone.
– We owe you one kid, Hades said smiling.
– You can go in my room and I will make sure no one will bother you and I will have my Dari looking for your mother.
– Oh thank you, sweety. You are a life saver.
– Sure I am. Enjoy. I said smiling. They were sweet.