I was surprised when someone knocked at my door. My mother would enter, my stupid brothers also, Seth and Maahes would flash themselves, so when I opened the door and I saw Ares standing there, I was speechless.
– Are you gonna let me in, sis’? He asked me smiling.
I let him in and I continued to look at him.
– Kokou is very strong and he hits like a fucking bull but just with his right arm. Try to go on his left. It’s your best chance.
– Why are you helping me? I asked him skeptically.
– I like you. He said simply.
– Sure you do. All your family likes me. What’s the catch? How’s the crowd?
– No catch sis’. Your mom and my dad, well our dad, are fighting blaming each other for your attitude.
– No surprise there. I sighed.
– Everyone is making bets on how long you will resist against him.
– No one thinks I have a chance, is it?
– Not really. And sincerely neither do I.
– Then what the fuck are you doing here?
– I took the bet that you will resist over 15 minutes. I had the biggest time frame in the pull.
– Would I lie to you?
– I don’t know you. Now get out and if you want to make some money bet on me because I am not planning on loosing.
– Sure pumpkin.
– I mocked your pantheon Ares. I can survive Kokou just because he is too arrogant to consider me a worthy opponent. I had my share of battle training, don’t worry.
– Good luck then, and after this charade, if you are still alive, I will be waiting you to visit. I really want to know you better, Ressiya.
– Bye Ares, I said smiling.
He was the brother I never had. I met him twice and he was more brother to me than the two ones I grew up with.
I had Maahes’ lion on my shoulder. I got this battle suit after the first time we met. He tortured me but after that we became besties.