After my adventure in my father’s pantheon I flashed myself in Maahes’s temple. I had mixed feelings and I knew that if they saw me like this they will see it as a sign of weakness. So I tried to hold myself looking at Maahes.
– Are you alright? He asked me and I knew he was worried about me and I loved him for that. Him and Seth. They were the only ones who treated me normal.
– Of course I am, is not like I fucked up one of the biggest pantheons in the world.
– And that’s that…
– And if my Mother finds out about this I will be in so much trouble that I will rather have another head grown before I could go out again with or without her permission.
– Maybe you should go home.
– That’s what I will do. I kissed his cheek.
– Love you precious.
– Love you more. Tell Seth I love him too and next time when I want to meet some other siblings please tie me down and tell me that is a fucking bad idea.
– It was that bad?
– Are you kidding? Ares was decent, Artemis and that stupid sun-boy were awful and don’t get me started with Zeus. Bleed, rape and death was in his agenda.
– Greeks are stupid.
– I gotta go. See you next time.
I managed to enter my room without being seen. Once in my bathtub I started to cry and I didn’t know for sure why. I was exhausted.
As I got out from my room the castle began to shudder.
– Ressiya!! I’m pretty sure that was my mother’s voice even though is hard to tell between the rage and anger.
I was so screwed.
If I will make her wait for me it will be much worse so I flashed myself into the throne room. My mother, Shiva, Kartikeya, Ganesha, Vishnu, Yama, Brahma, Lakshmi and Gayatri.
Mother was angry and she had already 4 hands.
Oh this wasn’t good… not good at all.
– Yes mother? I asked shy.
Kartik and Ganesha were smiling like some fucking cats that ate the whipped cream.
– You were sneaking out from the pantheon. She said, no question just a matter of fact.
– And you were in Greek pantheon and Zeus knows that he’s your father. Again, no questions, just facts.
– Don`t you have anything to say? She yelled at me.
– Not really. You are right. I was sneaking out and I was in the Greek Pantheon.
– How dare you…
Chains appeared around my wrists. All of them were just looking at me. No one had the courage to speak. Not against Kali.
– The guards who were supposed to guard you will be killed, and you will be whipped. Now. Here!
– Mother, can I do it? Kartik asked with a fucking big happy smile on his face.
– Kartikeya! Started Shiva but Mother cut him off.
– Of course. Make it count. Fifty lashes and if she cries whip her until she passes out.
– I don’t want to hear it. She betrayed me.
How the hell did I betray her?
First whip on my back and I bit my tongue. Kartik hit me over and over, trying to do it harder and harder. Almost by the end I cried out in agony and Ganesha yelped in happiness.
I started to cry praying to pass out. Then the pain will stop.
I don’t know how many lashes I took, because I don’t remember a thing. I was feeling just the pain. The pain and the whip biting into my flesh. Salt on my wounds. So much pain, so much blood.
And when all that was too much the darkness took me.