– So the human bitch is dead. Zeus said and that ticked me off big time. All the Olympians were around me happy that I was finished. I saw on Ares’ and Athena’s faces pity. They were the only Gods that I could really like.
– Not yet assholes. I said summoning my powers. I tried to let out my Mothers power because if she knew I was here, if she knew what they had done to me, I was the least of their problems. Seth and Ma’at showed me how can I summon just parts of my powers and that what I did. I summoned my powers from Seth and Maahes because they won’t kick my ass if they knew what I did and also because I had those powers. I could drag my power from 5 different pantheons or so I’ve known.
A force lifted me from the ground pushing them back off their feet.
My bruises and my injuries disappeared and I smiled happy.
I feel on my feet my sword came to me and I was ready to fight.
– What the hell are you? Artemis asked.
– Your nightmare. I told her and I smiled. Being feared was good.
– Can I kill her? Apollo asked furiously.
– You can’t, you stupid son of bitch! How the hell did you survive so long? You are really too stupid.
– It’s what I said. I heard Hera mumble and I laugh. Ares joined me.
Before anyone could say anything else Seth and Maahes appeared next to Zeus.
– I see that you’ve met your daughter. Seth said smoothly. Everyone turned looking at him.
– His what? Artemis asked shocked.
– Hi sweety, what’s with all the blood? Maahes asked coming towards me.
And right there I wanted to cry. I don’t know why, but I was so overwhelmed that I wanted to cry. My throat hurt and my eyes were full of unleashed tears. All my anger, my rage disappeared and I wanted to be cuddled and cry. I was so sad and I really didn’t know how that happened.
– Can I go home now? I asked Maahes who frowned at me.
– What happened here Rys? He pulled me in a hug and I was grateful for it.
– I came here to meet them but they are so full of themselves that I don’t want to play with them anymore. My voice was so vulnerable, so small that made Mahees tight his grip.
Seth came near us frowning.
– Seth, don’t you dare leave after you threw this bomb.
– C’mon Zeus, you didn’t see the resemblance?
– I almost killed her.
– I doubt that. She’s one tough cookie.
– And what’s she doing with you?
– She’s my goddaughter.
– So what? You don’t like anyone.
– Oh, but I like her.
– Is she your lover?
– Fuck you Zeus.
– Watch your language lady.
– Go fuck yourself, I’m not one of your stupid Greek Gods.
– I’m so in love with her. Ares said laughing.
– You and I should talk.
– The hell we should. I’m going home. This much stupidity is enough for me for one day.