No one bother to give me a weapon so I conjured my armor. My sword was in my right hand and the shield on my left.
– In the name of the Gods, you are my warrior. Athena said jumping up in her seat.
– Hi Athena. I said smiling.
– Do you know her?
– She was one of my best warriors in the war against Romans. She said.
– What is she?
– Human I felt her. Maybe is some witch, or one of the Gods bound with her.
– Witches are not powerful enough to fight against us, and a human bound to a no-name-God is nothing just a mere human.
– Is she really having a weapon forged by primordial powers? Is she protected of some sort? Poseidon asked smiling.
– Either way, why does she think that she can fight us?
– Hello, I’m right here you know. I can answer your questions but you are too damn good to talk to me.
– Oh for the love of … Zeus… can we see the fight? I bet that the girl will kick Apollo’s ass… again. Ares said.
– Maybe you want to go down there and help her.
– With pleasure Father. Ares said sarcastically taking a bow.
– Ares! Said Hera but he had already jumped in the arena and came towards me.
– So, do you need a hand? He asked with sparkling eyes of humor.
– Stay the hell out of my way. And by the way, your father looks pissed that you came to fight with me.
– Well, I live to piss him, that’s for sure.
I smiled and first hint of pain get thru me. Artemis put an arrow in my chest. I fell on my knees breathing hard.
That fucking whore…
Apollo jumped me and I tried to get up but I couldn’t. Someone put a collar around my neck. I didn’t have time to move because someone else thrown a net upon me. Ares wanted to help but Zeus froze him in place. Apollo kicked my ribs laughing.
– I will enjoy every blow. He yelled at me. Someone yanked my collar.
– Fuck you. I managed to say between the blows.
And just like that, other Olympians came to kick me when I was down and helpless. They took pleasure on me, being helpless and hurt. I tried to avoid one blow and I took another two. I was barely conscious and still I didn’t want to use my powers.
– Stop it, you’re killing her. I heard Ares saying.
– And your point?
– We lose a good warrior and we waste a good fight because she hurt Apollo’s feelings?
– She did much more than that.
– C’mon Father, give her a chance to fight.
– Do you want to take her place? Zeus yelled.
– You are scared for Apollo. Ares said astonished.
A lighting-bold came thru Ares and he was thrown 5 feet away on his back.
– Don’t start with him Zeus. Hera said standing up.
I took advantage by the family dispute and I managed to get out from the net. I still had the collar but no one was yanking it. I was so sore that I couldn’t move fast enough and I didn’t have enough energy to heal myself. Not without summoning my powers. And I wasn’t there yet.
But Artemis saw me and before I knew it her sword pierced my chest. That wouldn’t be a big problem if it wasn’t poisoned.
– You stupid bitch. I managed to say before I fell on my knees. Again. I started to be pissed that I was on my knees to much often in this fucking pantheon.
I knew that I had to summon my powers to heal myself and also I was angry. And Artemis was my target.