– I didn’t bring her. I was just trying to find out what she’s doing here.
– You must be Artemis and Apollo.
– We must be, and you human don’t speak with us. Apollo said.
“Oh bitch please.” I liked Greek pantheon simply because they didn’t know who I was and they weren’t afraid. It was refreshing, but my instincts told me to fight. In the end my mom is the definition of rage.
– Don’t you have somewhere else to be? Like get a tan or something? I asked him nicely.
In a blink of an eye he had me from my throat.
– You guys should stop doing this. I said frustrated. I didn’t want them to know who I was, not before Zeus anyway.
He tightened his grip.
– Apollo, let the human go.
– Did you bring her here?
– Do you dare questioning me?
– No uncle.
– Pussy. I whispered.
Apollo let my throat go pushing me away. I fell on my ass. My mom’s side got to the surface because my rage was on top of my emotions.
– Who brought you here, gal?
– You are Poseidon. I said amazed.
– And you are about to get killed.
– Oh, I wouldn’t go so far with the threats.
– Are you making fun of me?
– Can I kill her now uncle, or we should stay and see how she will mock you further.
– A little bloodthirsty, don’t you think?
– Please uncle! He said furiously making a step towards me.
“Bring it on stupid Greek.”
– This is fun. I heard Ares saying.
– Sure it is. One human mocks the Greek Gods. I said smiling.
– Enough! Poseidon shouted. Gal, you better shut up and you Apollo, don’t behave like a spoilt brat.
– Ok, this family issue doesn’t concern me. I’m here for Zeus.
– I can’t wait to see dad meeting her. Ares laughed.
– You think that dad will see her? Please Ares, Zeus has better things to do than meeting with this human, or demigod or whatever she is.
– Are you always this arrogant or just in the human presence?
– I vote for killing her. Artemis said with a flash of anger in her eyes.
– Bitch, please
She conjured a bow and an arrow came to me.
When I reached my teens, my Godfather gave me a shield that no weapon could penetrate. I put my right arm in front, and the shield appeared protecting me from Artemis` arrow. In my right hand appeared my sword, forged by the primordial powers.
– Show me what you got bitch. I snarled at her. Her brother Apollo came at me and I was ready for the fight. All of them together weren’t a match for me.
– Just one moment tan-boy. How do we do this? I asked putting my shield back on my arm. I left my arm with the sword down.
They just looked at me trying to understand my question.
– All of you Greek gods will attack this little girl or after I kick your ass, Ares will jump in the fight and so on.
– Apollo, let her to me. I heard Artemis yell.
– I don’t want be misogynist here but I really hope for a good fight and you are so not a good fight.
That remark brought me an arrow from her, but I caught it with my right hand.
– This is really getting tiresome.
– So, who wants to kill this little human? Poseidon asked.
He was much older and I supposed that he was amused by me, by his nephews because he didn’t try to come at me.
– Yeah, who wants a piece of me? I taunted
– I will bath in her blood.
– How could you resist not eating him at birth? He`s a moron. I told Poseidon. He laughed.
And then the fight was on.
Apollo came at me with rage and I was glad. I needed a fight and this was a good start to make my siblings like me. They didn’t know yet but they were my ( stupid) brothers.
I was covered in blood. Mine and their’s. Artemis was on her ass, not far from the fight. Apollo still bleeding came at me and Ares along with Poseidon were laughing their ass off. They were enjoying the fight. Artemis and Apollo were so mad that they attacked me together. It wasn’t a problem for me. But also I kept back because I didn’t want them to know the real me.
Artemis managed to put an arrow in me, and Apollo took a lucky shot. I was with an arrow in my shoulder and with a damn black left eye.
My temper exploded and I grabbed Apollo by his throat with my left hand. In my right hand I had the sword pointing his groin.
– Stop it or I will transform you in a fucking eunuch.
– You wouldn’t dare.
– Try me bitch.
– Gal, let Apollo go.
– The hell you say.
He blasted me and I fell on my face.
– You stupid son of a…
– Damn, I really like her. It’s a shame that we will kill her. Ares was laughing so hard and I was so pissed that I threw my sword at him. I missed him by inches.
– Stop laughing at me you stupid Greek.
I was being childish but damn them.
– Oh you upset the poor girl.
I stood up on my feet so angry that I could taste their blood on my tongue.
I ran to Ares who didn’t expect me to do something and I hit him with my knee in his chest. I took my sword, pushed Ares away and looked at Apollo.
– C`mon sun-boy let me show you how it’s done.
What Seth thought me besides how to fight is how to fight dirty and be extraordinary at it. So I kicked Apollo in the groin then I jumped on his back. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I stopped the blade at one inch apart of his neck.
– Move and bleed bitch.
– Leave my brother alone you stupid human.
– Leave my brother alone you stupid human. I mocked her.
– Do you really want to be only child? I can help you with that. I told her pressing the blade in Apollo’s neck.
– Your blade won’t kill him.
– Want to bet his life on it?
– Child, you should let Apollo go. Poseidon said.
– Not yet Poseidon. I want to teach him a valuable lesson.
– And what’s that?
– That even if you’re a God, out there you can find something meaner, scarier and stronger than you. He`s not the top of the food chain.
– Of course there isn’t.
– Tsk tsk tsk what did I tell you?
– What do you know…
– I know that I have your life in my hands. I know that in a blink of an eye I can end you. I know that even now you are too stupid for your own good.
– Your sword won’t kill me.
– My sword is forged by the primordial powers. Now tell me tan-boy, are you sure I can’t kill you?
-Who the hell are you?
– I told you already, my name is Rys. Are you brain damaged, or something? The hits you took made you forget?
A bright light appeared in the room and I was thrown on my back five feet away from Apollo.