My mom is terror on high heels. Cruel, vindictive, deadly and all powerful she makes Hitler sound like a cry baby.
She and Zeus had a night of passion after a big party. In the morning Odin and Moriggan had to break them off because they were trying to kill each other. After another few months guess what, Ressiya came along. I grew up with my mother and after I reached my teens, which was after a couple of centuries, I found out that my father was Zeus. No one wanted to tell me who my father was so it took me a while till I found him.
When I first went to Olympus it was shocking. In my mother’s pantheon everyone is nice to me. They fear me because of my mother, and believe me, I get it. She is the nightmare of her pantheon, and no one can stand before her. And my godmother is Moriggan and my godfather is Seth. I do have terror all around me.
I flashed myself on Olympus and the first God that I saw there tried to be scary. Well I was impressed that I found someone who’s not intimidated by me.
– What the fuck are you doing here?
– Admiring the view. What’s your excuse?
– Do you know who I am, little girl?
– Should I?
He was so close to me that I could feel his breath on my cheeks.
– If you try to impress me you’re doing it wrong, if you try to scare me don’t hold your breath. I met scarier and meaner people than you.
– You can’t possibly say the god of war that he’s not scary.
– Are you for real? You are Ares, the Greek God of war?
– Do you know another one? He was so arrogant, Gods I love to shake his chain.
– Well doh, like Macha, or Morrigan, or Hyrax, Maahes and …
– Who the hell are you little girl? He snapped.
– I’m Ressiya but they call me Rys. Nice to finally meet you Ares. You’re famous according to Xena- The warrior princess scrolls.
– Are you mocking me?
– It’s not my fault, really, you make it so easy.
He grabbed me from my throat pinning me to the wall. I kept smiling because even though I was younger I was more powerful. My mom told me once that even if I was born from two pantheons I had the power of 5. When I asked her how it’s possible, she told me that she wanted to have the most powerful weapon in the world, and that was me.
I didn’t understand her then, I don’t understand her now. But the reality is that I have been more powerful than any other god that I’ve met. I don’t want to brag or something, but it’s the truth. I keep my powers hidden because, let’s face it, being the daughter of Zeus and Parvati who goes by Kali now, was scary enough without the powers I had myself.
I pushed Ares away without any effort.
– I’m here for Zeus, but we can play later.
– What are you? I didn’t hear about you. And you are not Greek. Not a demon either. Maybe a demigod?
– Wouldn’t you like to know? I teased him.
– Don’t play with me girlie.
– Ares, you know that it’s forbidden to bring humans on Olympus.
I turned around to see another two Gods and I was sure that she was Artemis and he was Apollo.
Well, well, well… nice family reunion.