Being who I am and what I am you would think that my childhood was at least awkward. Well… it wasn’t.
Growing up in my mother’s pantheon, I was protected. Being the daughter of the most powerful goddess in the pantheon turned me into a spoiled kid.
Everyone feared me, actually feared my mom but that’s not the point.
No one wanted to play with me because I was my mom’s daughter ( her youngest child ) and they were scared that they will hurt me or make me angry witch wouldn’t be a great idea.
My mom has many faces and all of them made her people fear her. She is terror. Hurt her child? Not a good idea.
However I was wild and when everyone protected me and guarded me with their lives I wasn’t allowed to do anything that could hurt me. I was this delicate kid protected by everyone, like a very gentle touch could break me.
I didn`t like that, and growing up I became slick. I used to sneak behind my guards and get out of the pantheon.
My godfather, Seth – the Egyptian god of chaos, evil and all the bad things *laugh* loves me. When I was a kid and I was sneaking out I would go to him. I was one of the few people that he could stand near him. He and Maahes are guilty for my education. I wasn’t old enough to fight but they had another opinion so they taught me how to fight. They didn’t treat me like a child and they didn’t care if they would hurt me. Don’t get me wrong, they didn’t torture me or anything, but when it was about fighting they treat me like an opponent.
After that was easy. I ended up in Greece, in Norway and China fighting. They weren`t scared for me. They didn`t know me and that made me the fighter I am today.
So at 16 I already knew how to fight and I was pretty good at it, but I started my training with some Japanese kami.
About the same period my mom believed that it’s time for her girl to learn how to fight. But the trainers were scared not to hurt me.
I remember that one day at the beginning of my training in my mom’s pantheon, my teachers wouldn’t touch me.
How the hell was I supposed to learn how to fight if they wouldn’t touch me.
Furious I called my mom in the training room. Here I was with the 3 warriors picked by my mom to teach me how to fight.
(My godfather already take care of that but no one knew.)
– Mom, why are they here?
– Well Rys, you have to learn how to protect yourself. They will teach you…
– How the hell they will teach me if they are too scared not to hurt me because of your wrath.
My mom looked very pleased. Her wrath is not something you want to feel.
– Mom, please tell them that they can hurt me here.
– Of course they can’t. You are my daughter.
– And oh You-Great-One how will I learn how to protect myself in this way? Do they have to draw me some fight moves, or what? What do you suggest?
– Are you being sarcastic?
– Gee mom, I can’t learn how to fight if they fear me. You. However tell them that they can hurt me in here.
– Very well my daughter. She told me than she turn to her warriors. You can use everything to teach her how to fight. Don’t worry about the bruises.
– Yes master. They all said bowing.
After that they thought that I’m cannon fodder, and they would make some damage on me, teaching me how to fight. I beat the crap out of them because I was that good.