Even though Brandon was so stupid to ignore me when he was with somebody, I still liked him. But I respected myself too much to be that stupid girl with a stupid crush for a more stupid boy. So, when Calvin – by short Cal, one year older than me, asked me to be his girlfriend I said yes. Me and Cal were an item for three days, when we first went out. Till then we were seeing each other at school. Chris, our friend and his classmate came with us. And of course, Ash was in my mind talking, talking and talking again.
Maybe I wasn’t crazy and Ash was not just in my imagination but having the given the situation he would drive me crazy if he didn’t keep his mouth shut.
– C’mon Rys, you can do so much better than him. I mean look at him. Really look at him. He’s like fucking Hunchback of the Notre Dame. And he is too tall and too skinny, and that horse teeth and …
I didn’t answer because I was so mad at him. I was on a date and I couldn’t pay attention to Cal and Chris because Ash kept talking. It was hard for me.
I tried my best to ignore Ash and pay attention to Cal but I couldn’t. Not when Ash kept telling me this stupid thing about Cal.
I think I looked like this challenged moron who didn’t know what’s happening around her. Cal was just saying something to me, Ash continued to bitch about Cal and I would be insane if I had stayed and listen to them.
– Why don’t you let me the fuck alone now? And stop calling my boyfriend a fucking ogre, ok?
I was so pissed off that I talked out loud and Cal with Chris looked at me with horror. “Damn you Ash and your stupid mouth or thoughts or whatever”
– Cal, Chris, this is my imaginary friend Ash. I told them that looking at my right.
– And by the way Cal, he doesn’t like you. At all. I reacted very quickly and smart.
Looking at them I started to laugh because of their faces. Man. It was precious. They look at each other more than at me.
– I’m joking boys. And I so got you. Daaamn I’m good. I didn’t think I can get you like this. I told them laughing while Ash snarled in my head.
“Fuck off Ash, and I mean it.”
It wasn’t quite a disaster for a date but it wasn’t the dreamed one ether. We didn’t go out after that and after a couple of days Chris came in my class and told me that I wasn’t Cal`s girlfriend anymore.
“And when I say something to you, you better listen to me Rys.”
“Oh no, fuck you, fuck him…” I thought while I got out from my class.
On the hall I looked for Cal and he was on the other end of the hall, near the toilets. I smiled and I knew it wasn’t a pretty smile. It was my evil-bitch smile.
– Cal, I shouted and when I had everyone’s attention, including his, I continued.
– You didn’t have to bother to tell me that you don’t want me as your girlfriend anymore because baby, I dumped your ass for a while now.
For a moment it was silence and then everyone burst laughing.
” Go girl, you tell him.” I heard Ash laughing in my head.
” And you can go fuck yourself Ash.”
” Tsk, tsk.” He tsked at me.