After my show, the party ended with me in my Mother’s chambers. Mom, Shiva and Vishnu were the only ones present there.
– What happened in the arena? How come you are not dead? Mother asked me.
– I hope you’re not disappointed. You forged me to be that good Mother, you shouldn’t be surprised. I told her. I was being rude but damn them. I was tired to play.
– Don’t be childish Ressiya.
– Your own words mom. I’m the powerful weapon that you wanted me to be. But here is the thing. I won’t be used, not by you, not by anyone. I love you and I will always do, but I won’t be a prisoner in my own life.
– But how did you come back from the dead? Vishnu asked.
– Apparently not just Mother had plans for me. The primordial Gods helped me.
– You are lying. Vishnu said.
– Truthfully I don’t care what you’re thinking but I’m not lying. If you have other theory I’m listening. I don’t know the details of my birth but here I am all powerful.
– Yes you are.
– I’m sorry, but I really want to live my teens. I want to be as normal as I can be. So now that I met my father I want to go to live a period in Greek pantheon to know them better.
– You’ve got to be kidding me. Mother said furiously.
– Dad, please help me here. I said getting tired. Mother was a strange little thing.
– But you will come back, won’t you? Shiva asked.
– This is my home as long as you want me here. But I spend all my life locked here. I want to see the world. I want to know other pantheons. I want to know this world as it is. I want to learn about Greeks because I have also their blood in my veins but that doesn’t mean that I’m not yours. I’ll always be yours.
– Go with peace daughter. Shiva said smiling.
– I love you daddy.
I hugged him, I hugged Mother who was to angry to say something and I was gone.